Dealing With Hail Damage?
Hail can be a major problem for homes and businesses alike. Hail can cause various kinds of roof damage, which can lead to water damage and even structural damage. However, if you have hail damage, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible to avoid further problems. For roof hail damage repair in Burlington, NC or the surrounding area, the team at MCSquared Roofing is here to help. Call 855-812-7663 to learn more or to schedule a consultation.
Identifying the Need for Roof Hail Damage Repair
If you have recently been through a hail storm, it is always a good idea to inspect your roof for any damage. Hail can cause a variety of problems for roofs, including dents, cracks, and even holes. Some signs of roof hail damage to watch out for include:
- Granules from asphalt shingles in your gutters: If you have asphalt shingles on your roof, hail can cause the granules to come loose and end up in your gutters. This is a sure sign that your roof has been damaged by hail and needs to be repaired, or in some cases even replaced.
- Bruised shingles: Hail can cause the surface of your shingles to become bruised or cracked. If you notice any bruises or cracks in your shingles, it is important to have them repaired as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Dents in metal roofing: If you have metal roofing, hail can cause dents to form. These dents can eventually lead to leaks, so it is important to have them repaired as soon as possible.
- Missing or damaged roofing materials: If you notice any missing or damaged roofing materials, such as shingles or tiles, it is important to have them replaced as soon as possible.
- Holes in your roof: In severe cases, hail can actually cause holes to form in your roof. If you notice any holes in your roof, emergency roof repair will be needed to take care of the problem right away.
If you notice any of these signs of hail damage on your roof, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible by a professional roofer. However, even if you don’t notice any obvious signs of hail damage to your roof on an initial visual inspection, it can still be a good idea to reach out for a professional roof inspection, especially after a heavy hailstorm. This can help you to identify any issues that will need to be taken care of before they become bigger problems.
Schedule Professional Repair
We have extensive experience repairing all types of roof hail damage with many different types of roofing, and we will work quickly and efficiently to take care of your repairs and get your roof back in good condition. We can also be there to lend a hand if you find yourself in need of other roof storm damage repair, including roof leak repair and wind-damaged roof repair. No matter your needs, our team will be there for you to get your roof into top-notch condition.
If you need roof hail damage repair in Burlington, NC or the surrounding area, the team at MCSquared Roofing can provide the help you need. Just give us a call at 855-812-7663 today to schedule your services.