Getting Help After a Storm
A storm can cause significant damage to a home’s roof. Winds of up to 80 miles per hour can damage or even destroy a roof. Hail can also cause significant damage, as can heavy rain. However, it’s important not to ignore these issues when they arise, as a home with a damaged roof is at further risk for water damage. This is something that can lead to even more costly and time-consuming repairs. If you’ve found yourself in need of roof storm damage repair in Burlington, NC or the surrounding area, reach out to our team. Call 855-812-7663 to learn more about our services.
Do You Need Roof Storm Damage Repair?
You may know that a storm can damage your roof, but do you know how? While the signs of storm-damaged roofing may sometimes be obvious, there are other things you may not be aware of. However, even seemingly minor issues can quickly become far bigger problems if not taken care of. Signs to watch out for to identify whether or not you need roof storm damage repair include:
- Torn or missing shingles: Shingles that are torn or missing are a major sign that your roof needs to be repaired after a storm. If the damage is extensive, a full roof replacement may be required.
- Bruised shingles: While not as severe as missing shingles, bruised shingles are also a sign that your roof has taken damage. These occur when hailstones make contact with the asphalt material.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the metal material that’s installed around your roof’s edges, vents, chimneys and skylights. If this is damaged or missing, water can easily enter your home, which can lead to far greater damage to your roof as well as your home.
- Leaks: Even a small leak can indicate significant damage to your roof. If you notice any leaks, it’s important to call for repairs right away. Be on the lookout for water spots in your home, as this can be a sign of a leak.
- Granular loss: Asphalt shingles have a top layer of small, round stones. If you notice that these are missing from your shingles or see a significant amount of granules in the runoff from your roof, it’s a sign the shingles are damaged and need to be replaced.
- Cracked caulk or sealant: Caulking and sealant are used to help keep water out of small spaces. If this is cracked, it can allow water to seep in, which can further damage your roof.
If you spot any of these issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team for assistance. Our team is experienced in various kinds of roof repair, and we can help you get your roof back in pristine condition.
What to Expect From Our Team
At MCSquared Roofing, we understand how important it is to have a functional and safe roof over your head. That’s why we’re committed to providing quality services to any customer that comes to us seeking roof storm damage repair. We have the knowledge and the experience to take care of many different kinds of roofing problems.
This includes wind damage to your roof. From wind damage roof repair to hail damage roof repair, our team can be there to identify the problem and ensure it is taken care of quickly. Also note that in addition to our roof repair services, we also offer roof replacement. If your roof is too damaged to be repaired or if it’s simply time for an upgrade, our team can help you choose the right replacement roof and ensure it’s installed correctly.
Reach Out and Schedule Service
We know how stressful it can be to deal with roof damage. However, the sooner you identify the problem and seek out repairs, the better. We provide roof storm damage repair in Burlington, NC and many nearby cities, and we can be there to take care of things whenever you find yourself in need of a helping hand. Just reach out at 855-812-7663 to schedule your services.
- Emergency Roof Repair Our team can be there to lend a hand whenever you’re facing a roofing emergency.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair When your roof is damaged by hail, we can help get things back in shape.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help We can be there to help you navigate the often-confusing world of homeowner’s insurance.
- Roof Leak Repair A simple leak can cause a lot of damage, but we can provide fast repair for any leaks in your home’s roof.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair If your roof ends up damaged by high winds, we can be there with the repair services you need.